Saturday, October 3, 2009

*NiNe*~Day4

Hello there!! The sun isn't out, but it definitely IS Fall!! It's nice, because it's not too cold (during the day) but it sure did come fast!! Utah weather!! :)

Today has been a good day so far!! I woke up, I didn't have as big a migraine as the past 4 days, so that was good!!! I got my much needed windshield replaced...for FREE! And to top it off....I weighed in and I am now down 9lbs!! WAYYYYYY worth the NOT eating of the delicious tasty treats last night!!! I would have really cried on the scale if I had. I don't want any regrets. :)

I will tell you that I did something naughty today, at first I was beating myself up, but then I thought...it wasn't THAT bad & I can move on!! I took my drops this morning, by 11ish I was STARVING!! And I mean SO hungry that I wanted to just find the first thing & eat it!!! But...I chose to get the crackers we're aloud to have (2 mind you) and here is where the naughty part comes....I'm like these need a little something...so...I put a ONE piece of *bowing head in shame* processed cheese and split it between the two crackers. It DID satisfy my hunger until lunch, but I was like...why am I doing this? After it was said and done...I was over it. I'm going to make mistakes, I am NOT perfect! And going from the however many thousands of calories I was eating before to 500 a DAYYYY....I'm doing pretty dang good!!! So what, if I ate the piece of cheese?? I did good at lunch & will not beat myself up over it :)

I am feeling full right now and it's 3pm...I ate at about 1:45....so this is okay :) This process is just taking some getting used to. It's hard, I won't lie....it is one of the hardest things I've had to do!! I'm sure you all know what it feels like to want something you can't have....times that by 10!! :) But like I say!!
NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS!!!! And I know I will be SO happy I did this & feel so proud!! So I'm treading forward!! :)

QUOTES:

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~Walt Emerson


Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.

Gordon B. Hinckley


Religious Leader, 1910-2008, LDS President

3 comments:

  1. As you said, to err is human. But don't let it hang you up. Sometimes you do need a treat or something to stave off hunger. It's better to cheat than to pass out from hunger. You are doing exceptionally well, you SHOULD be proud of yourself. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much Brenna!! :) That means more than you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. As you said you are not perfect but you are doing your best! Keep up the good work!! You are already seeing the results and that is an excellent reward.

    ReplyDelete