Wednesday, October 28, 2009

HuMp DaY

SO...eating all that chicken was not a good idea.... the scale moved up .3 
I was almost to my BIG hump!! That's okay....I'll keep trying this week!! I know I can do it! :)

My Mama & I (mostly her) made this yummy chicken & cabbage soup...like I mentioned in the other post...I took it for lunch today. Can you say scrumptious??? It was delishush!  I could eat it frequently...on a regular diet!! I love how soup warms your soul (cheesey but true) and feels you up!! I'll be eating me soup a lot more often! Mmm Mmm goood!!

Work was slow today, therefore I thought about food...A LOT!! Grrr :) Food I want to eat & can't have..I was making myself hungry. Gosh darnit! :)

Not much else to say except....boy I am NOT ready for the winter!! This cold stuff, is not my friend!! :) Hope ya'll have a fabulous night!!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Soup sounds really good it has been cold here. Now the hard part deciding which kind to make?? Love ya keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, how did the soup feel you up if it doesn't have hands? Ha ha ha... just givin' you a hard time!

    ReplyDelete