Wednesday, November 18, 2009

~Steak Day...kind of~

So....technically I didn't neeeeeed to do a "steak day," but I did.  I had nothing for breakfast, nothing to eat for lunch, drank a ton of water & had some nuts & a steak for dinner.  I did a detox bath last night...just because & I'm hoping that this semi~steak day helps on the scale, along with the bath! :)

So I'm up 1.3 (OMG OMG OMG!!!) from LIW= last injection weight (for me it's drops, not injections) but...the day after, I lost 2.5 lbs!! I want THAT weight to be my LIW!!! HAHA! :) I am going to lose it, whatever I have to do!!

It's *OFFICIAL* I have decided to do ROUND 2 in January!! This tinsy bit of gaining is getting to me & I have no reason NOT to do another round...Only this time it will be 23 days, not 43!! Can I get an AYYYYMEN!?!?! And the only thing I have to lose is....POUNDS & INCHES!!! WOOO HOOO!!!

<3 XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment