Wednesday, November 4, 2009

*N*o*V*e*M*b*A*

Today was a pretty awesome day!!! Outside, the sun was shining!!! I LOVE that!!! Especially in NOVEMBA!!! I didn't lose a single lb today...and I'm NOT bummed!! :) I was like, that's fine...things are coming to hault (shortly) and I've done well...considering my few "crutches."

I made some YUMM-O meatloaf (sounds gross, but I truly make some bomb diggity meatloaf ya'll!!!) along with some green beans. Delish-e-oh-so!! HAHA.  I got some more Epsom Salt & Baking Soda (not powder!! lol) to take a Detox bath tonight! :) They're so relaxing & when you lose, it's even that much more exciting!!

Anyway...26.4 lbs is not bad in 6 weeks! I won't complain...& if I DO...remind me of this!! HAHA! I hope everyone is doing great & fabulous!!

ALSO...I just found this tonight (if you're interested in this diet) There is a lady named Tami who charges $25 per 2oz bottle!! A lot of the online places charge $50+ And who has that kind of money to spend on liquid diet? HAHA! I guess it's not terrible..But anyway... her email is daniels@gorge.net

Happy Hump Night!!! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Good job sis! I love hearing your funny blog, you are doing AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete